- go to the bathroom to escape
- feel very uncomfortable without a phone or some other crutch
- dwell on a small awkward moment for much longer than necessary
- never go to any social event without a person that makes you feel comfortable
- follow said person way too much
- worry about the person beginning to find you obnoxious
- faking an illness to get out of a social event
tries to do things: becomes overridden with anxiety
doesn’t do things: becomes overridden with anxiety
Oh, look, a thing, about me, how convenient.
We go forward.
omg this is sad
I did not see that coming DX
This though.. Meep meep. #art #comic #realism #star #stars #night #wolf #love #depression #darkness
These images intrigue me, so sooo much.
If you are a man who thinks it’s funny to make misogynist jokes purely to make your female friends uncomfortable/angry, then you are a misogynist. It is not “just a joke.” You literally are finding humor in the discomfort and dehumanization of women. You are not helping, you are not making satire. You are just being misogynist.
Yes, this includes you gay men.
Daily #474! …and I’m here for you, and hope you feel better.
This post is mostly for people in my life who I know are going through similar struggles as to how I have felt, but also for anyone who relates and needs to hear this. You are not alone.
sorry kids you’re either going to have to get a job or go to uni
oh but uni’s probably going to cost you more so you’ll need to do both
also we don’t have enough jobs for you
"Why are you so damn lazy? When I was your age I worked part time to pay for college. You just don’t understand what it means to really work."
This. This. This. All of this.
Long exposure photography of a snowboarder with LEDs on his board. Awesome.
Anyone who thinks their show/game/whatever has the highest death rate have obviously never played the Dead Space series.
Dark souls??? Have you heard of dark souls? @.@
XD this speaks to me…
1. Respect their need for privacy and to spend time on their own.
2. Be careful never to embarrass them in public.
3. When they are in a new situation, allow them to stand back, and watch what’s going on.
4. Allow them time to process what you’re asking or saying. Don’t demand an answer right…
Some people seem to have the hardest time understanding this.